You have been redirected from www.thcu.ca because in April 2011, THCU moved to the Health Promotion Capacity Building (HPCB) team at PHO. The HPCB team assists the public health sector in Ontario with planning, conducting, and evaluating evidence-based interventions that promote health and prevent chronic disease and injury.
HPCB areas of focus include:
- Social media in a public health context
- Designing health communication campaigns
- Program planning and evaluation
- Conducting situational assessments
- Developing logic models
- Techniques and tools to set priorities
- Policy and by-law development
- Foundations of health promotion
- Alcohol policy theory and research
Find out more by visiting the Health Promotion Capacity Building landing page.
Also, be sure to check out the Online Health Program Planner.