"We are pleased to host our second annual Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) forums across Ontario this fall. Thanks to your feedback from last year’s events, we have made great progress on many of our programs and projects. We look forward to seeing you again to share new updates and discuss emerging IPAC issues such as MERS CoV. Please plan to join us for an exchange of information with your IPAC peers."
Director, Infection Prevention And Control,
Public Health Ontario
- Discuss the results of the second long-term care Antibiotic Resistant Organisms (ARO) Point Prevalence survey
- Sample the new IPAC Core Competencies online learning modules
- Find out what happens during an Infection Control Resource Team visit
- Join in a discussion with our medical consultant team
- Get your feedback/input into provincial projects and products currently being developed by PHO
- Talk about your IPAC needs
- Highlight and discuss emerging issues and hot topics
- Build stronger partnerships
Hospitals, long-term care, retirement homes, public health units, and community health care
There is no cost to register and lunch will be provided, however, seating is limited so be sure to register early! If you cannot attend this event please check our calendar to view details about other IPAC Exchange events happening across the province.
Public Health Ontario is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations to participate in this event, or have any questions please contact Rebecca Maskevich at Rebecca.Maskevich@oahpp.ca