You have been redirected from www.thcu.ca because in April 2011, THCU moved to the Health Promotion team at Public Health Ontario. Health Promotion focuses on planning, conducting, and evaluating evidence-based interventions that promote health and prevent chronic disease and injury.
Areas of focus include:
- Social media in a public health context
- Designing health communication campaigns
- Program planning and evaluation
- Conducting situational assessments
- Developing logic models
- Techniques and tools to set priorities
- Policy and by-law development
- Foundations of health promotion
- Alcohol policy theory and research
Interested in program planning? Check out the Online Health Program Planner.