Throughout the year, data are collected on reportable diseases in Ontario, primarily from clinicians, laboratories and hospitals who report it to their local public health unit. PHO analyzes these data, and uploads it to our convenient Reportable Disease Trends tool, which contains over 10 years of data. With this tool, you can search, customize and export information from interactive maps, graphs and tabs, according to your needs. You can also sort according to public health unit or local health integration network (LHIN), as well as demographics to assist with surveillance, program planning and policy decisions.
• Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) level data in interactive maps.
• New data for 2016 and refreshed data for 2005-15.
• Interactive graphs and map for Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) outbreaks in hospitals.
• Interactive graphs to present per cent positivity for chlamydia, gonorrhea, influenza and legionellosis.
• A new tab for tuberculosis to present information on drug resistance.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search or select a disease: