Just Clean Your Hands – Hospitals
Educating health care providers in hospitals about why, when and how to clean their hands is an important component of the Just Clean Your Hands (JCYH) program. The education tools provide background on the importance of hand hygiene. The training tools are based on the four moments for hand hygiene and apply a practical approach to teaching the essential moments for when hand hygiene should be performed.
JCYH print resources are no longer available through ServiceOntario
Resources are now available for download only on our website. For more information, please contact email@example.com or your Regional IPAC Support Team.
Education for Health Care Providers
- Your 4 Moments for Hand Hygiene
- The Science Behind Just Clean Your Hands
- PIDAC Hand Hygiene Fact Sheet for Health Care Settings
- Hand Care Program
- Hand Care Assessment
- Your 4 Moments Pocket Card
- Your 4 Moments for Hand Hygiene Poster
- Poster Series - Your 4 Moments for Hand Hygiene
- Point of Care Prompt
- How to Handwash Poster (8.5 x 11)
- How to Handwash Mini Poster
- How to Handrub Poster (8.5 x 11)
- How to Handrub Mini Poster
Environmental Changes & Alcohol-Based Hand Rub Placement
Monitoring & Observation (Auditing)
- How to Become a Just Clean Your Hands Observer
- Hand Hygiene Compliance Observation and Analysis
- Observation Tool Form
- On-the-Spot Feedback Tool
Observation and Analysis Excel Tool
Note: Please make sure you read the instructions carefully before using the tool.
Senior Management Support and Program Leadership
- A Quick Guide to Just Clean Your Hands
- Full Implementation Guide
- 5 Steps to Implementation
- Sample Implementation Plan
- Facility Level Situation Assessment
Updated 26 Nov 2020
You need a MyPHO Account to save this page.
Log in to MyPHO
Don’t have a MyPHO account? Register Now
You have successfully created a MyPHO account!
Use MyPHO to save content relevant to you, take online courses and register for subscriptions.