Note: This is an open invitation, and may be forwarded to interested parties.
Public Health Ontario’s annual Infectious Diseases: Surveillance and Management for Public Health (previously the Outbreak Management Workshop) is a two day professional education workshop focused on building capacity, sharing expertise and guiding action to prevent and mitigate transmission of infectious diseases.
For a look at the second days activities, please click here.
This event has been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits and has been reviewed by CoPE and has been approved for 11.5 PDHs.
Key themes for this event include:
• The role of infection prevention and control in the management of infectious diseases
• Disease specific public health measures
• Detection, surveillance and reporting of infectious diseases
• Recommendations for containment of infectious diseases
• Surveillance tools to improve data quality
• Management of outbreaks including reporting requirements and timelines
• Overcoming challenges in infectious disease control
To view the accomodation information associated with this event, please click here.
Stay up-to-date on upcoming events and calls for abstracts by visiting our calendar
If you have submissions, or questions or comments about the items above, send them to email@example.com.
Public Health Ontario is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
If you require accommodations to participate in this event, please contact 647-260-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.