How do you apply IPAC knowledge and research into your IPAC programs and practices?
Public Health Ontario’s third annual IPAC Exchange is an opportunity to meet with your infection prevention and control colleagues to exchange ideas and experiences. This year we highlight your experiences with implementing
IPAC initiatives and sustaining positive change at the organizational level.
We will also discuss:
- an introduction to the Knowledge to Action cycle and explore how to apply it in your workplace
- how evaluation can help your program to continually improve
- the latest hot topics in IPAC from our PHO physicians
If you are an infection control professional (IPC) in acute or long-term care, a retirement home, a community health centre, family health team, government, academia or a public health unit, this event is for you.
At the end of this event, participants will be able to:
- share new tools and information
- discuss and demonstrate effective ways to implement and sustain the use of IPAC resources in their settings
- evaluate effectiveness of their programs
Your local IPAC Exchange is being held:
September 18, 2014 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Suites, Timmins
Below is a complete list of event dates and locations across the province:
September 9 - Mississauga
September 10 - Thunder Bay
September 18 - Timmins
September 24 - Sudbury
September 30 - Kingston, Ottawa, Whitby
October 2 - Windsor
October 7 - Toronto
October 16 - Barrie
Although all IPAC Exchange events are FREE, registration is required and seating is limited (so please register early!). Lunch will be provided.
Public Health Ontario is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations to participate in this event, or have any questions please contact Rebecca Maskevich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-285-3178.