Call for Members: Ontario Immunization Advisory Committee (OIAC)
OIAC is currently recruiting members in the following role:
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Practicing clinical pharmacist in Ontario
- Knowledge and minimum five years of experience in pharmacy in a community setting including vaccine program delivery
- Licensed with the Ontario College of Pharmacists, active member
- Ability to network and engage with other pharmacists as needed
- Membership with the Ontario Pharmacists Association is an asset
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their expression of interest with a CV and complete contact details to
email@example.com by October 15, 2021 .
About Ontario Immunization Advisory Committee (OIAC)
Established in August 2021 at the request of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, the Ontario Immunization Advisory Committee (OIAC) provides evidence-based advice to Public Health Ontario on vaccines and immunization matters including vaccine program implementation in Ontario, priority populations, clinical guidance and vaccine safety and effectiveness. The focus of the Committee’s work is on publicly-funded vaccines and immunization programs in Ontario and those under consideration for new programming.