Talks is coming up this week! Here’s how to get the most out of this event:
Get ready to watch:
now for the live-stream on October 26th and book the hour in
your calendar to watch. You won’t want to miss the talks (but there will be
videos of them posted later if you do!)
- Be open to new ideas. This isn’t your regular
lunch and learn session. These talks will introduce new ideas and challenge you
to re-think health topics.
experience with others:
- Organize a viewing with your colleagues, peers,
or classmates. Book a space and encourage everyone to bring their lunch.
- Facilitate a short group discussion to talk
about what you just heard. You can use the questions below, or come up with
Reflect on what you
- Did you agree with the ideas? Why or why not?
- How could you apply what you learned in your
personal life, work or community? What action could you take right away to
address this? One month from now? One year?
- Share the talks with others. We’ll post the
talks on Youtube after the event. Whether you agreed, disagreed or just learned
something new, sharing the talks is the first step in starting a conversation.
- Tell us what you think! We’d love your feedback
on the topics, the talks and the event format to help us plan the next event.