Vaccine Sciences Symposium 2019
The Centre for Vaccine Preventable Diseases at the University of Toronto in partnership with Public Health Ontario are presenting the Vaccine Sciences Symposium, an all-day workshop that will bring together health professionals interested in immunization to:
- Examine current and emerging immunization research
- Share diverse perspectives on scientific questions and spark debate
- Develop and strengthen connections with colleagues across Ontario
The symposium will include a keynote address, panel discussions and interactive sessions exploring the following:
- Research and technology driving innovation in vaccines
- Vaccines and immunity
- Communicating about vaccines: a journalist’s view
- Addressing health care providers as a source of vaccine hesitancy
This is an open invitation for public health and infectious disease physicians, public health nurses, epidemiologists, and researchers with an interest in vaccine preventable diseases and immunization.
Sign up for this event
Thursday, May 16, 2019 | 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: Faculty Club, University of Toronto 41 Willcocks St, Toronto, ON M5S 3G3
Format: In Person; Live Event
You will receive details on how to join the webinar after registering for this event.
Public Health Ontario is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations to participate in this event, please contact 647-260-7100 or email@example.com.