Infectious Diseases Query
Infectious Diseases (ID) Query provides aggregated infectious disease data that summarizes counts of reportable disease cases from the last ten years and current year.
The data are extracted from the integrated Public Health Information System (iPHIS) and Public Health Case and Contact Management Solution (CCM) and refreshed weekly. No personal health information is included.
ID Query may contain confidential and sensitive information, and is restricted to public health professionals.
Register for MyPHO
Request Access to ID Query Tool
Register for MyPHO
- Ensure you are a public health professional who takes part in public health decision-making and has the relevant skills and knowledge to interpret this data.
- You must be registered on our website with MyPHO to request access.
- Once registered, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Registered User – Request ID Query Access – (Your PHU or organization's name).”
- If approved, a confirmation will be sent to your account email.
Please note: this app is optimized for desktop and tablet only.
For the best experience please access ID Query using the following:
- Windows based PC (unsupported using Mac).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher (Silver Light plug-in required).
- Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari may be compatible with Query but are not supported. Using Chrome will prevent data downloads.
Quick Reference Guide
Tips and Tricks
Query Tips and Tricks: Selecting Multiple Slicers
How-to video on selecting multiple slicers found in Public Health Ontario's Infectious Diseases (ID) Query tool.
Query Tips and Tricks: Saving Data From Query
How-to video on selecting saving data from Public Health Ontario's Infectious Diseases (ID) Query tool.
Query Tips and Tricks: Expanding and Collapsing Data Tables
How-to video on expanding and collapsing data tables found in Public Health Ontario's Infectious Diseases (ID) Query tool.
Updated 5 Jan 2023
You need a MyPHO Account to save this page.
Log in to MyPHO
Don’t have a MyPHO account? Register Now
You have successfully created a MyPHO account!
Use MyPHO to save content relevant to you, take online courses and register for subscriptions.