Ontario Respiratory Virus Tool
The Ontario Respiratory Virus Tool provides comprehensive epidemiological information of respiratory virus activity in Ontario, including COVID-19, influenza and other respiratory viruses. Explore respiratory virus data including weekly case trends, laboratory testing, and outbreaks. The tool also contains additional COVID-19-specific data including: outcomes (hospitalizations, deaths, and ICU and hospital bed occupancy) and COVID-19 vaccination and dose administration.
Updates as of December 8, 2023:
- New COVID-19 vaccine indicator added: The tool now includes data for an individuals’ last dose status in the COVID-19 Vaccines tab under the ‘View data by: Age group’ section. To reflect current vaccine guidance in Ontario, cumulative vaccination coverage by age group is available for:
- received at least one XBB COVID-19 vaccine dose
- received a non-XBB COVID-19 vaccine dose in the previous 6 months
- received a non-XBB COVID-19 vaccine dose 6 to less than 12 months ago
- received a non-XBB COVID-19 vaccine dose over 12 months ago
The tool is updated Fridays at 11:30 a.m. Vaccine data are updated every four weeks on Fridays. The tool will be updated the next business day following a holiday.
For COVID-19 wastewater information please visit the COVID-19 Wastewater Surveillance page.
For short term projections of SARS-CoV-2, influenza, and respiratory syncytial virus activity, please see Integrated Respiratory Virus Risk Indicators for Ontario report.
We want your feedback!
If you have any feedback on the tool or the data in the tool, please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.