Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI Lab Decision Support Tool)
This tool uses PHO laboratory test results data to deliver integrated, up-to-date laboratory reports on gonorrhea and chlamydia to clinicians and management in public health units.
Data is included since January 1, 2010 and is provided by public health unit and Ontario overall. Data is updated on a monthly basis. No personal health information is included.
The tool is restricted to public health unit staff with:
- a role in providing health information for public health decision-making
- epidemiological skills to understand and interpret data
- content expertise (e.g., sexually transmitted infections, infectious diseases)
- an understanding and respect for the confidential and sensitive nature of the information
Request Access to STI Tool
- Ensure you are a public health professional who meets the criteria noted above.
- You must be registered on our website with MyPHO to request access.
- Once registered, e-mail email@example.com using the subject line “Registered User – Request STI Decision Support Tool Access – (Your PHU or organization's name).”
- If approved, a confirmation will be sent to your account email.
Please note: this app is optimized for desktop and tablet only.
For the best experience please access STI Tool using the following:
- Windows based PC (unsupported using Mac).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher (Silver Light plug-in required).
- Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari may be compatible with Query but are not supported. Using Chrome will prevent data downloads.