Infectious Diseases Query
Infectious Diseases (ID) Query provides aggregated infectious disease data that summarizes counts of reportable disease cases from January 1, 2005. The data are extracted from the integrated Public Health Information System (iPHIS) and refreshed weekly. No personal health information is included.
ID Query may contain confidential and sensitive information, and is restricted to public health professionals.
Request Access to ID Query Tool
- Ensure you are a public health professional who takes part in public health decision-making and has the relevant skills and knowledge to interpret this data.
- You must be registered on our website with MyPHO to request access.
- Once registered, e-mail email@example.com using the subject line “Registered User – Request ID Query Access – (Your PHU or organization's name).”
- If approved, a confirmation will be sent to your account email.
For the best experience please access ID Query using the following:
- Windows based PC (unsupported using Mac).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher (Silver Light plug-in required).
- Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari may be compatible with Query but are not supported. Using Chrome will prevent data downloads.