For information on what requisition form to use, please refer to the test information pages for the select organism or disease.
Please note that the forms on this webpage are for use by qualified health care providers.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – PCR Test Requisition
- Refer to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – PCR Test Information Sheet for Specimen Collection, Testing, and Reporting Information
- Refer to our Fact Sheet - Completing the COVID-19 Virus Test Requisition
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – IgG Serology Test Requisition
(Please see the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) IgG Serology Test Information Sheet for Specimen Collection, Testing, and Reporting Information. Note: Requests on OHIP requisitions will not be collected and processed)
- Bacteriological Analysis of Drinking Water for Private Citizen, Single Household Only
- Bacteriological Analysis of Water - Multiple Sample Requisition for Official Agencies
- Environmental Microbiology Investigation Requisition
- Food Bacteriology Requisition Form
- Potability of Water Release Form
- Acute Severe Hepatitis of Unknown Origin in Children (Serum, Respiratory, Stool)
- Hepatitis PCR Requisition: Hepatitis C RNA and/or Hepatitis B DNA Viral Load
- HIV Genotyping Resistance and HLA-B*57:01 Abacavir Hypersensitivity Testing Requisition
- HIV Serology Requisition Form - (as of Feb 5, 2018 – see Labstract)
- HIV Viral Load Monitoring Requisition Form
- Prenatal Screening Requisition
Public Health Ontario Notice of Collection
OAHPP collection of personal health information on this form is collected under the authority of the Personal Health Information Protection Act, s.36 (1)(c)(iii). These forms generally contain patient demographic and registration information (e.g. name, address, date of birth, health number), diagnosis, the provider's name and contact information, test requested and reason for testing.
If you have questions about the collection of this personal health information, please contact:
Public Health Ontario
Customer Service Centre – Laboratory Services
661 University Avenue, Suite 1701
Toronto, ON M5G 1M1
Toll free: 1-877-604-4567
Protecting Your Information: If you are using this online service, it is important to ensure that you do not leave the computer unattended while accessing the service. Before leaving the computer, it is also important that you fully exit the application, clear your browser's cache and close down your browser. This will ensure that no one else can access any personal health information you may have entered.