Dr. Antoine Corbeil
Microbiology and Laboratory Science
ON WHY PUBLIC HEALTH ONTARIO IS IMPORTANT
"The health of a person is intrinsically linked to the health of every other person in their community. At PHO, we strive to promote, protect, and improve the health of everyone, across all communities, at all times."
Areas of Expertise
- Molecular Epidemiology
- Enteric Diseases
- Global Health
- Assistant Professor, Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto (Pending)
Academic Degrees and Accreditations
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Sherbrooke (MD)
PHO Research Interests
- Technological and Social Innovations in Health
- Genomic Surveillance
- Health Equity and Access
- Quality of Care
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
Updated 22 Jan 2024
You need a MyPHO Account to save this page.
You have successfully created a MyPHO account!
Use MyPHO to save content relevant to you, take online courses and register for subscriptions.