Snapshots are a collection of interactive map-based dashboards showing both geographic and temporal trends for key public health indicators by public health unit (PHU) and Ontario overall. Select Snapshots include other sub-provincial geographies where available. All Snapshots provide dynamically linked tables, graphs, and maps with pre-calculated statistics.
Snapshots use Core Indicators developed by the Association of Public Health Epidemiologists in Ontario (APHEO), where available.
How to Use SnapshotsDownload User Guide
- Alcohol-Attributable Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- Assault-Related ED Visits Health Inequities
- Cardiovascular Disease Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- COPD Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- Household Food Insecurity
- Low Birth Weight Health Inequities
- Mental Health ED Visits Health Inequities
- Oral Health ED Visits Health Inequities
- Potentially Avoidable Mortality Health Inequities
- Respiratory Disease Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- Social Determinants of Health
- Youth Self-Harm ED Visits Health Inequities
Mortality and Overall Health
Reproductive and Child Health
Updated 12 May 2023
You need a MyPHO Account to save this page.
Log in to MyPHO
Don’t have a MyPHO account? Register Now
You have successfully created a MyPHO account!
Use MyPHO to save content relevant to you, take online courses and register for subscriptions.