Snapshots are a collection of interactive map-based dashboards showing both geographic and temporal trends for key public health indicators by public health unit (PHU) and Ontario overall. Select Snapshots also include Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) and/or LHIN sub-region (LHIN SR) data. All Snapshots provide dynamically linked tables, graphs, and maps with pre-calculated statistics.
Snapshots use Core Indicators developed by the Association of Public Health Epidemiologists in Ontario (APHEO), where available.
We have released new Snapshots related to:
Please see the specific Snapshot pages for more information.
How to Use SnapshotsDownload User Guide
- Alcohol-Attributable Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- Assault-Related ED Visits Health Inequities
- Cardiovascular Disease Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- COPD Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- Low Birth Weight Health Inequities
- Mental Health ED Visits Health Inequities
- Oral Health ED Visits Health Inequities
- Potentially Avoidable Mortality Health Inequities
- Respiratory Disease Hospitalizations Health Inequities
- Social Determinants of Health
- Youth Self-Harm ED Visits Health Inequities