Getting started? For more information on how to best use the features of this tool, view our How-to guide.
What’s new? Learn more about updates made to the tool in our Release notes.
To see information on source data, classifications, citations, definitions and more, see our
Review summaries for selected diseases from the 2015 release in the
2015 disease summaries archive.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the year, data are collected on reportable diseases in Ontario, primarily from clinicians, laboratories and hospitals who report it to their local public health unit. PHO analyzes these data, and uploads it to our convenient Reportable Disease Trends tool, which contains over 10 years of data. With this tool, you can search, customize and export information from interactive maps, graphs and tabs, according to your needs. You can also sort according to public health unit or local health integration network (LHIN), as well as demographics to assist with surveillance, program planning and policy decisions.
• Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) level data in interactive maps.
• New data for 2016 and refreshed data for 2005-15.
• Interactive graphs and map for Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) outbreaks in hospitals.
• Interactive graphs to present per cent positivity for chlamydia, gonorrhea, influenza and legionellosis.
• A new tab for tuberculosis to present information on drug resistance.
Search or select a disease: