Health Care-Associated Infection (HAI) Query
Health Care-Associated Infection (HAI) Query is a dynamic data exploration tool that allows users to drill down and explore data.
Content focuses on aggregated health care-associated infections data extracted from the Hospital Self Reporting Initiative (SRI) database since 2008. These reports include data for Clostridioides difficile infection (CDI), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) bacteremias and vancomycin-resistant enterococcus (VRE) bacteremias.
The data are refreshed monthly for CDI and quarterly for MRSA and VRE. The reports focus on results at the public health unit, Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) and hospital levels.
How to Access HAI Query
- You must be registered on our website with MyPHO.
- Once registered, login and you can access HAI Query.
Please note: this app is optimized for desktop and tablet only.
For the best experience please access HAI Query using the following:
- Windows based PC (unsupported using Mac)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher (Silver Light plug-in required)
- Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari may be compatible with Query but are not supported. Using Chrome will prevent data downloads.
Quick Reference Guide
Don’t have a MyPHO account? Register Now