Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Public Health Ontario provides scientific and technical advice to the Ministry of Health, local public health units and other health system partners to support COVID-19 response efforts. This includes:
- conducting laboratory testing and providing advice on evolving testing technologies and approaches
- surveillance of cases and epidemiological data analysis and reporting
- providing advice to support developing public health guidance, decision-making and program and service delivery
- generating reports summarizing scientific evidence and best practices
- infection prevention and control training, guidance and support
- outbreak management advice and support
- contact tracing training and implementation of various supports to local public health units
- scientific and technical advice, resources and surveillance to support the implementation of COVID-19 vaccine programs
Daily Scan of Public Health Organizations
Emerging Topics: Synopsis of Key Articles
Variants of Concern (VOCs)
PHO Rounds: The Geography of Sex: Men Who Have Sex With Men in the Suburbs
See the Event Details
Presenters explored how MSM who lived, worked or socialized in the suburbs navigated their sexual lives and sexual health.
Updated 12 June 2022
You need a MyPHO Account to save this page.
Log in to MyPHO
Don’t have a MyPHO account? Register Now
You have successfully created a MyPHO account!
Use MyPHO to save content relevant to you, take online courses and register for subscriptions.