Frequently Asked Questions
What Internet browser is the Career Portal most compatible with?
The career portal works most effectively with Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please use these browsers, if possible, to simplify your experience.
If you need additional help, please reach out to email@example.com and one of our recruitment team members will assist you.
How do I apply for a specific job posting on the PHO Career Portal?
Click on the title of the job you are interested in applying for, while in the job posting click on the "Apply Now" button. You will then follow the on screen prompts to submit your application
How do I setup a career profile on the PHO Career Portal?
In order to apply for a job at PHO, you will need to setup a profile on the career portal. There are two ways to setup a profile in the Career Portal:
- You can click on the "Apply Now!" button at the top or bottom of any job posting. While you will have to click on "Apply Now!" for each individual job you are applying for, you will only have to setup your profile once.
- You can click on the "General Application" tab, located above the job listings, to upload your resume and generate a profile if you wish to apply for a job position that interests you at a later date. Please note: To be considered for a job, you must apply directly to that job posting.
Input your email address and a desired password when prompted then click the "Submit" button. Follow the onscreen prompts to upload your resume.
You can always update your profile later by logging in and clicking on the “Contact” and “General Profile” buttons.
Is my login for MyPHO the same as the PHO Careers Portal?
Unfortunately, we use a different system for our Career Portal which requires a different login. Once you have set up your career profile on the PHO Career portal. login by, clicking on the » Log in Now button found directly above the job posting area.
I have forgotten my password to the Career Portal. How do I recover my password?
- While on this webpage, click the "» Log in Now" link above the job postings. Please note that this is a different login than the PHO website login.
- Select the "Can't remember your password?" link, enter your email address and select Submit.
- PHO will email you a new password.
It is recommended that you change your password once you successfully log into your career profile.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password at any time by logging into your career profile, selecting "Update Your Info" and clicking on the "Change Password" button.
How much time do I have to submit my application?
Our jobs are posted for at least 10 business days. You will need to submit your application by 11:59 p.m. on the indicated closing date of the job you are interested in.
How do I upload my resume to the career portal?
You can upload your resume by logging into your profile and selecting the "Upload Resume" option to the right in the career portal. Browse to the file location on your computer and click "upload". The system will pull the details from your resume and begin to build your profile.
To update your resume please click on the “Update Resume” button and follow the prompts to upload your updated resume.
How do I upload my cover letter to the career portal?
After you have set up your career profile and have confirmed your personal details, you will have the opportunity to upload your cover letter and other supporting documentation.
How do I answer the career profile questions?
When you apply to a job you will be prompted to complete any profile questions. There is no option to go back once you click submit so please ensure you answer all questions before moving forward. Your answers help us to determine if you will be the right fit for the opportunity.