Ontario COVID-19 Data Tool
The Ontario COVID-19 Data Tool provides epidemiological information on COVID-19 activity in Ontario to-date. Explore the most recent COVID-19 data including: daily case counts by hospitalizations and deaths, vaccine uptake by age, sex and public health unit, COVID-19 reproduction number and doubling time, outbreaks and laboratory testing.
Updates to the Ontario COVID-19 Data Tool as of May 12, 2022:
- Vaccine booster coverage data estimates added to the Summary, Map and Vaccines tabs.
- Recently approved vaccine products in Canada (Novavax Nuvaxovid and Medicago Covifenz COVID-19 vaccines) now included in the number of doses administered estimates.
- New graph showing aggregate vaccine coverage estimates for Ontario and public health unit by sex, age group and vaccination status added to the Vaccines tab.
- Due to changes in the Ministry of Health’s updated guidance on testing and case, contact and outbreak management, counts are an underestimate of the true number of cases and outbreaks with COVID-19 in Ontario.
- PHO extracts case, hospitalization and death data from the Public Health Case and Contact Management Solution (CCM) — a provincial COVID-19 data system which is used by all of Ontario’s 34 public health units. CCM is a dynamic disease reporting system which allows ongoing updates to data previously entered. As a result, data extracted from CCM represent a snapshot at the time of data extraction and may differ from previous or subsequent reports.