This page provides links to key government resources for information on the evolving COVID-19 situation in Ontario.
COVID-19 is an illness caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It was first identified in late 2019 and declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020.
Visit the Government of Ontario website or your local public health unit for information on:
- protecting yourself and limiting the spread of COVID-19
- symptoms of COVID-19
- COVID-19 testing eligibility, booking appointments and getting test results
- what to do if you test positive for COVID-19
- treatments available for COVID-19
- COVID-19 guidance for workplaces and the health care sector
Safe and reliable vaccines are an effective way to reduce the impact and spread of COVID-19.
Please visit the Government of Ontario COVID-19 vaccine program page for help with:
- booking a COVID-19 vaccine appointment online (green health card required)
- scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment by phone at 1-888-999-6488 (required if you have a red and white health card or need assistance booking your appointment)
- getting a copy of your vaccine certificate with a QR code
For all other vaccine-related questions, please contact your health care provider or local public health unit. You can look up your local public health unit here: https://www.phdapps.health.gov.on.ca/PHULocator/
The Government of Canada sets domestic and international COVID-19 travel policies. Learn more at: COVID-19: Travel, testing and borders | Travel.gc.ca.
Public Health Measures
The Government of Ontario provides up-to-date information on provincial COVID-19 mandates, restrictions and recommendations. Learn more at: COVID-19 public health measures and advice.