This page provides links to key government resources for information on the evolving COVID-19 situation in Ontario.
COVID-19 is an illness caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It was first identified in late 2019 and declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020.
- how to get COVID-19 vaccines and boosters
- protecting yourself and limiting the spread of COVID-19
- symptoms of COVID-19
- COVID-19 testing eligibility and getting test results
- what to do if you test positive for COVID-19
- treatments available for COVID-19
- COVID-19 guidance for workplaces and the health care sector
- international travel information
Safe and reliable vaccines are an effective way to reduce the impact and spread of COVID-19.
Please visit the Government of Ontario COVID-19 vaccine program page for help with:
- booking a COVID-19 vaccine appointment online (green health card required)
- scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment by phone at 1-888-999-6488 (required if you have a red and white health card or need assistance booking your appointment)
- getting a copy of your vaccine certificate with a QR code
For all other vaccine-related questions, please contact your health care provider or local public health unit. You can look up your local public health unit here: https://www.phdapps.health.gov.on.ca/PHULocator/